On the Beach send over 1.5 million people on their perfect beach holiday every year, and whilst the Covid-19 pandemic has caused disruption to the travel industry, we have not paused our ambition to become Europe"s leading online retailer of beach holidays.
The Travel Advisor handles online orders in an efficient and accurate manner, assisting customers with their holiday booking needs.
They will take ownership of the customer requirements and offer alternatives where appropriate, handling customer queries whilst ensuring that all options are explored to retain the booking.Key Responsibilities
- Taking enquires over the
telephone. Dealing effectively with customer/ supplier queries and trying to
resolve any issues in a confident manner.
- Identifying the customers’ needs through effective questioning and selecting appropriate products to match the customer requirements or resolve their queries.
- Dealing with any order changes
and identifying issues to improve the customer experience and journey.
- Quoting and actioning amendments
to the customers chosen holiday.
- Consistently demonstrating a
strong focus and drive to achieve targets within agreed deadlines.
- Working as part of a team as well
as working independently to handle and manage workloads.
- Increase customer loyalty,
delivering customer satisfaction, delivering consistent and professional
- Demonstrating up to date product
and brand knowledge while having an in depth knowledge relating to our
portfolio of destinations and supplier products.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Experience of working in the travel industry or contact centre in a high activity inbound or outbound customer service role.
- Experience of achieving KPI’s.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to effectively prioritise, plan and organise workload.
- Ability to resolve customer issues in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sound interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Generous discount
- 25 days holiday
plus your birthday off
- Company sick pay
Optimise Health Plan and eye care contribution
Assistance Programme and free access to counselling
- Share Incentive
- Death in Service
maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption pay
- Travel to work
scheme - interest free tram and train loans and cycle to work scheme
- Onsite subsidised
coffee shop - barista-style coffee and snacks
- Food and drink
discounts across a number of venues in Manchester City Centre
- Gym discount
- The Sandbox - free
bar every Friday PM
contribution - we match any funds raised by an employer for charity,
doubling the total funds raised
Currently we are all working remotely, however in the near
future we will operate a hybrid working model where you will be
required to work from your home and our Aeroworks HQ in Manchester.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity and welcome
applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity,
disability, and sexual orientation.
You will be kindly asked to provide your equality information as
part of your application process to On the Beach. Any personal equality
information given to On the Beach will be handled with the utmost confidentiality
and will only be used for monitoring and identifying improvement areas. All the
information disclosed by applicants is stored on our ATS, in line with the
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and can only be accessed by selected
Human Resources team members.