• To care about our customers, dealing effectively with requests and treating every customer as an individual. • To ‘own’ customers queries and relentlessly try to resolve them first time round if at all possible. • Providing excellent customer service and promoting On the Beach with passion. • To be trusted do what’s right and fair for our customers but within the guidelines as set by ABTA (Association of British Travel Agents) plus our travel agency status. • To take pride in consistently achieving personal KPI’s. • To be adaptable to change in a fast paced, fun business. • Listen to our customers and don’t be afraid to be innovative.
• Fantastic when dealing with customers via phones, email and livechat
• Answering customer queries through our in-house messaging system
• Deliver the highest level of customer service at all times by combining outstanding communication and rapport building skills
• Working to departmental and personal KPIS
• Works well under pressure
• Team player
• Resolving customer issues in a professional and empathetic manner
• Sound IT skills • Dealing with high volumes of Inbound calls from customers and assisting them with their queries • Working as part of a team to achieve departmental targets • Happy to work with other departments in busy periods and times of need
• Call centre experience • Experience in Travel desirable but absolutely not essential
Delivering a great customer experience – Our mission is to make it easy for people to find, book and enjoy their perfect beach holiday.
Innovation – Be Creative..We aspire to do things differently. Deliver change with speed and learn quickly.
Simplicity – Working together we quickly identify the simplest solution for every challenge by being smart and can-do.
Respect – We appreciate and understand each other’s styles, experiences and approaches, by being down to earth and empathetic. By bringing people on your journey, ideas can blossom and people can thrive.
Communication – Helping each other by talking and collaborating. We’ll get there faster and it’ll be more fun!
• Casual dress code • Childcare vouchers • Staff discount on holidays • Friends and family discounts on holidays • Enhanced Maternity and Paternity (with qualifying length of service) • Flexible working hours • Free car parking • On-site canteen • Outdoor pitch and put • Badminton Court • Contributory pension scheme • On the Beach Share Incentive Plan for all employees with 6 months service
Our Contact Centre is based in Cheadle, South Manchester.
• Full time (37.5 hpw) - Part time hours may be available • Working shifts typically between the hours of 8am-8pm Mon - Fri and 9am-7pm Sat and Sun
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org