Travel Operations Coordinator
The Operations team are at the heart of On the Beach. We are responsible for liaising with our customers and suppliers to ensure that every On the Beach holiday is the perfect customer experience. We manage any changes to a booking before travel and we support our customers whilst on holiday. This is a varied, challenging and exciting role and offers a lot of scope for career and skill development. The position has a salary of £16,000 rising up to £19,000 for very strong performers when fully trained.
We have a number of full time and part time positions available (minimum hours are 22.5 hours per week).
What will my role entail?
- Ensure customer satisfaction by answering any queries professionally and in a positive manner.
- Advise customers of any changes to their holiday.
- Providing support to customers in resort by liaising with suppliers to resolve any issues quickly.
- Improve customer experience by feeding back any issues to other parts of the business.
- Ensure we always work in simple efficient ways.
What skills do I need to be successful?
- Close attention to detail
- Organised and self-motivated
- Punctual and flexible
- Friendly, positive outlook
- Happy to switch responsibilities to meet team objectives
- Strong mathematical skills. Able to write in clear grammatical English.
- Strong IT and computer skills, especially excel.
- Good communication skills
What are we looking for?
- Able to work evening and weekend shifts.
- Previous Travel industry experience not essential but desirable