What will my role entail?
• Receive “warm calls” from both new and existing customers - selling beach holidays to UK consumers (over 50 million visitors to our website annually so lots of warm leads!)
• Dynamic fast paced sales office
• Build relationships with customers and understand their needs, relate back and close the deal
• Adopt a consultative approach to the sales process
• Excellent South Manchester location
What skills do I need to be successful?
• Experience of working in a high activity inbound sales role
• Can demonstrate a clear understanding of the full sales cycle
• Experience of working in a consultative sales role
• A highly motivated attitude to targets
• Goal orientated with a passion to succeed
What are we looking for?
• Call centre experience preferred
• Sales experience ideal
• Travel experience would help but not mandatory
• A passion for beach holidays and travel
• Casual dress code
• Childcare vouchers
• Staff discount on holidays
• On site canteen
• Company social events
• Flexible working
• Free car parking
• Workplace pension
• Share Incentive Plan
• Award winning business
Contact Centre Opening hours
• Full time (37.5 hpw) hours available
• Working shifts typically between the hours of 8am-9pm Mon – Fri and 9am-9pm Sat and Sun.
Please apply with CV and covering letter.
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org