What's the role all about?
We are on the lookout for people who are keen to learn, ambitious, want to have fun, are smart and above all bold enough to try new things. With roles starting at a basic salary of £16,000 and the ability to realistically earn an OTE of £25,000 (with commission), you’ll deliver a fantastic customer experience not because it’s expected but because you care about ensuring what you have sold is the right choice for the customer. We want you to have fun and show positivity while demonstrating flexibility to the needs to our customers and the business. We trust you to take ownership of the customer and ensure they receive the very best attention possible. Based in Cheadle, South Manchester.
What will my role entail?
- Receive “warm calls” from both new and existing customers - selling beach holidays to UK consumers (over 50 million visitors to our website annually so lots of warm leads!)
- Dynamic fast paced sales office
- Build relationships with customers and understand their needs, relate back and close the deal
- Adopt a consultative approach to the sales process
- Excellent South Manchester location
What skills do I need to be successful?
- Experience of working in a high activity inbound sales role
- Can demonstrate a clear understanding of the full sales cycle
- Experience of working in a consultative sales role.
- A highly motivated attitude to targets
- Goal orientated with a passion to succeed
What are we looking for?
- Call centre experience preferred
- Sales experience ideal
- Travel experience would help but not mandatory
- A passion for beach holidays and travel
- Casual dress code
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff discount on holidays
- On site canteen
- Company social events
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Workplace pension
- Share Incentive Plan
- Award winning business
Contact Centre Opening hours
- Full time (37.5 hpw) and part time (flexible hpw) hours available
- Working shifts typically between the hours of 8am-9pm Mon – Fri and 9am-9pm Sat and Sun.