What we are looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our Customer Service Team and help us to deliver the best service to our customers. You will be assisting customers who contact us for assistance with their holidays. This is a varied role where you will also have the opportunity to provide support to other areas of the business. Experience of responding to customer queries would be an asset as would travel experience.
What will my role entail?
- Respond to customers who contact us for advice and assistance about their holiday in a knowledgeable and efficient manner
- Ensuring the back office systems are fully updated with notes about any customer issues
- Calculate costs where customers wish to make changes to the holiday they have booked
- Rebooking hotels and flights where customers have agreed to the new costs and ensuring any balance due is collected
- Ensuring the back office system is fully updated to reflect the new holiday and appropriate documentation is issued to the customer
- Notice where issues are recurrent and escalate these so that we can look into business and system fixes where possible
- Targets will be set in both quality and quantity of work carried out
- More experienced advisors have the opportunity to assist with smooth running of the department and assist in other customer facing areas of the business
What skills do I need to be successful?
- Friendly, positive outlook with excellent interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of travel and destination knowledge
- Hardworking, punctual and adaptable
- Deliver first time response with excellent service skills
- A team player with good listening skills
- Resilient and flexible to changing business needs
- IT literate
- Self motivated with drive and determination
- Happy to work collaboratively in a team in crisis situations
What experience are we looking for?
- Customer service
- Call centre
- Administrative skills
- Numerical and computer skills
- Dealing with customer over the phone