As part of our rapid expansion into Europe, On the Beach is recruiting for a number of Customer Advisors with Scandinavian language skills. These are permanent full time positions on a rota pattern.
The role will require taking inbound calls from customers and converting these to holiday bookings, answering customer queries via email as well as processing online bookings, amendments and after sales enquiries in the most efficient and accurate manner possible.
Working toward daily/monthly booking and conversion targets whilst continuing to offer a 1st class customer service to customers. Keeping product and brand knowledge up to date while having an in depth knowledge relating to our portfolio of destinations and supplier products.
The candidate must be fluent in Swedish, Norwegian or Danish and have good English both written and spoken since we are also dealing with UK overflow when needed. The candidate should ideally have previous sales and customer service experience. The role will be based in Manchester City Centre after the summer.
- Shows determination by ensuring performance and conduct is in line with performance measures and targets while having the ability to work under pressure.
- Handling customer enquiries, bookings and payments in a professional manner.
- Offering excellent sales and customer service by dealing with any complaints in a calm and diplomatic way.
- Maximising profit opportunities when finalising bookings or making amendments.
- Takes responsibility for own personal development by seeking feedback from others and acting upon it.
- Enjoys talking to customers while working in a fun vibrant environment.
- Presents a number of solutions in order to balance the customer and the businesses needs.
Job Holder Specification
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language (preferably Swedish or Norwegian) at a native level
- Sales/call centre/customer service experience
- Attention to detail
- Friendly, positive outlook with excellent interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, punctual and adaptable
- Strives to achieve targets using own initiative or as part of a team
- Strong numerical skills (Grade A-C at GCSE or equivalent Scandinavian qualifications)
- Calm and influencing decision maker
- Working knowledge of travel systems (viewdata, SABS, supplier websites)
- Basic knowledge of the Scandinavian travel industry
- Well travelled, with sales, travel or call centre background.
What On The Beach can offer you