What will my role entail?
- Building automations for many of our daily tasks
- Proactive management, administration and reporting on Microsoft Windows based servers.
- Working towards providing a highly available, fault tolerant collection of systems.
- Building, designing, installing servers, operating systems and applications.
- You’ll collaborate with our Developers, Dev-Ops and Infrastructure teams.
- Helping to support our IT Support engineers with server related problems.
To be successful in this exciting role we would like you to have:
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft Windows Server administration
- DevOps experience or a keen interest in DevOps.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN/Load balancing/ Firewall concepts and experience in troubleshooting complex issues across the NS/hardware/OS/hypervisor stacks.
- Ability to work across multiple coexisting platforms.
- Monitoring and Performance Management Tools.
- Have Experience with such technologies as Puppet, GitHub, Chocolatey, Active Directory, MS Exchange, MicrosoftSQL, MySql.
- While this is predominantly a Microsoft Windows based role. An interest in or experience with Linux systems would be beneficial.
Demonstrate the following behaviours:
Deliver a great customer experience - Our mission is to make it easy for people to find, book and enjoy their perfect beach holiday – we want you to be passionate about our customers.
Communication - Help each other by talking and collaborating. We need collaborators - working as a team is key to delivering change and making a positive difference.
Simplicity - Working together, we quickly identify the simplest solution for every challenge by being smart and can-do.
Respect - We appreciate and understand each other’s styles, experiences and approaches. By bringing people on your journey, ideas can blossom and people can thrive.
Innovation - We pride ourselves on being creative and doing things differently. We deliver change with speed and learn quickly.
- Staff discount on holidays
- On-site canteen
- Company social events
- Casual dress code
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay – based on length of service to qualify
- Length of Service awards
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Workplace pension
- Share Incentive Plan
- On site badminton court and putting green
- Healthshield - Voluntary health care plan
- Increasing holiday allowance with length of service