On the Beach Beds are growing and we have exciting opportunities to join the contracting team at our offices in Cheadle, South Manchester. We need energetic people from all backgrounds, who can learn quickly and are interested in developing their career in the holiday business. A good level of English will be required to ensure you succeed in this role. This is a full time position and the salary will be discussed at interview stage.
What will my role entail?
- Loading and maintaining contracts into our in-house reservation system
- Set up and maintain our connections to hotel reservation systems
- Assist our Sales teams with availability issues
- Maintain positive working relationships with hotel suppliers
- Provide quotes for holiday amendments
- Liaise with customers and hoteliers to resolve any issues with booked holidays
- Carry out analysis of data as required
- Improving the service On the Beach provides to customers and hotel suppliers by identifying and raising relevant issues
What skills do I need to be successful?
- Close attention to detail
- Organised and self-motivated
- Punctual and flexible
- Friendly, positive outlook
- Happy to switch responsibilities to meet team objectives
- Numerate and confident in using Excel
- Good communication skills
What are we looking for?
On the Beach Beds are a part of a bigger customer team and we are looking for people who are keen to learn different parts of the business and take on new challenges. Spanish language skills are desirable.